The Alumni Library staff will connect with each student and collaborate with every faculty member to advance teaching and learning.
The Library supports teaching and learning at Simon’s Rock, responding to the needs of early college students by:
- engaging with students and faculty through individual, in-depth services;
- teaching students to be proficient, ethical information seekers;
- facilitating access to information resources;
- providing welcoming spaces for intellectual discovery;
- promoting the innovative adoption of emerging learning technologies.
- excellent customer service;
- collaboration, innovation, and creativity;
- lifelong learning;
- diversity of perspectives and intellectual freedom;
- inclusiveness and respect;
- accountability for actions and decisions.
The Alumni Library