Etiquette Dinner Sign-up
About Career Services
Welcome to Career Services!
Students may schedule individual appointments or attend any of our/Bard's workshops and programs offered throughout the year. Upcoming workshops and programs are listed on the calendar to the right. Individual appointments can be scheduled by contacting email@example.com.
Please visit the tabs on this page for detailed information about career ideas, networking, internship and post-graduate opportunities, and transferring.
Support available through career services includes:
- Career counseling and assessment to help with clarifying interests
- Information on career options
- Assistance with planning an internship or job search
- Resources for finding internships, jobs, or "gap year" opportunities
- Connections with alumni
- Coaching on networking techniques
- Critiques of resumes, cover letters, biography statements, and other application materials
- Interview and negotiation practice and preparation
- Graduate school advising
- Transfer advising
Career Services on Twitter
Events & Workshops
Not sure where to start? Thanks to the Career Development Office at Bard College, you can now download the Bard Basic Job Guide for information on everything from networking to links for jobs and internships, plus sample resumes and cover letters.
College Central Network
Log in to College Central Network to find jobs, internships, and handouts from workshops. Handouts are listed in the "Career Document Library" on the right side of your home screen. Current students already have accounts, just click "forgot password" if you're having trouble logging in.
Sue Lyon Associate Dean of Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org Hall College Center